The successful candidate will help us to design and build fantastic web and app interfaces with a strong focus on an excellent user experience. You will be comfortable planning and designing screens which enable users to complete complex tasks in the most delightful way. You will also be proficient at designing responsive web layouts for marketing, corporate and content-rich websites.
You will be expected to have experience in some of the following:
- Creating interactive and static wireframes
- Designing responsive websites using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Producing UX prototypes in Adobe XD
- Helping to prepare logical information architecture plans
- Working in an Agile team
- Presenting your designs and ideas to internal teams and clients
- Preparing assets and interface items for developers
- Completing build reviews and providing feedback to developers
- Creating banners and other web graphics
- Image selection and optimisation
Salary according to experience. Please apply with your CV, a covering email detailing your experience and your salary expectations.
Based in Ely, Cambridgeshire, Isle Interactive is an established, award winning, full service digital agency committed to delivering high-quality digital projects. We offer our clients an integrated mix of design and development services, including website design and build, project management, digital strategy, ecommerce, content management systems and database development.
For more information or to apply please contact Richard Copping on email@example.com.
Please download and read our job applicant privacy notice before applying.
NO AGENCY CALLS OR CV'S PLEASE.