Front-End Web Developer
We are looking for a keen Front-End Web Developer to join our dedicated team and work with a range of exciting clients.
An appreciation of other server-side programming languages such as PHP, ASP.NET and classic ASP along with database skills such as MS SQL Server and MySQL would be advantageous but is by no means essential.
Based in Ely, Cambridgeshire, Isle Interactive is an award winning full service digital agency committed to delivering high-quality digital projects. We offer our clients an integrated mix of design and development services, including website design and build, project management digital strategy, ecommerce, content management systems and database development.
The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail as well as a pro-active approach to work. This role would suit an individual who is either self-taught to a good standard or who has around 2 years commercial experience. Please apply with your CV, a covering email detailing your experience and your salary expectations.
For more information or to apply please contact Richard Copping on firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO AGENCY CALLS PLEASE. THANKS.
Digital Account Exec / Office Administrator
We are currently seeking a keen, passionate and orgnaised Business Administration Apprentice to join our account management team. Key tasks will include:
Full training will be provided.
We will aim to offer all apprentices a rewarding career path with the most successful leading to training in Digital Project Management whereby you will be responsible for managing your own clients and delivering your own projects.
- Professionally answering the telephones
- Greeting clients, ensuring meeting and conference rooms are presentable and offering clients refreshments
- Proof reading pitch, proposal and other business documentation
- General office duties such as ordering and collection of stationery and supplies
- Conducting professional email communications with clients
- Logging client maintenance and change requests taken via phone or email into our internal task tracking system and assigning to relevant team members
- Using our website systems to load client content
- Using our systems to create website structures and page layouts
- Other general office administration tasks as may be required from time-to-time.
We would welcome direct CV's from anyone with the following skills:
- Digital project management
- UX/UI and information architecture
- Front-end development - HTML, CSS, jQuery, responsive design
- ASP.NET programmers / MS SQL developers
- PHP developers / ZEND / MySQL
- iOS and Android mobile app developers
Please email Richard Copping (email@example.com) with your CV, a covering email detailing your experience and your salary expectations.
NO AGENCY CALLS OR CV'S PLEASE. WHEN WE USE AGENCIES WE HAVE A NUMBER OF CAREFULLY SELECTED, TRUSTED, LOCAL PARTNERS AND WE WILL NOT TAKE CV'S FROM COLD CALLS.