An update from Isle regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19)
The coronavirus situation has caused disruption across many parts of the economy. This article sets out how the team at Isle are adapting to new ways of working. Thankfully, being a digital agency, we are well placed to embrace a virtual working environment. All our staff are working, all our projects are operational, and our development and production servers are online and monitored as normal.
There are however a few changes to "business-as-usual", these include:
- Our office is closed and all staff are working from home
- Our phones are diverting so please do ring if you need us
- If you have routine maintenance or support requirements please use the email address - email@example.com - or your usual contact
- We are able to conduct voice and video calls at any point using Zoom, Teams, Go2Meeting or Slack
- Our team is conducting daily stand-ups to ensure swift and effective communication
If you need an assistance with messaging or updates on your website, please do get in touch.
We look forward to being able to meet face-to-face with our clients again in the near future, but in the meantime, please stay safe.